Luckily, we have seen six generations of iPhones, five models of iPad, hundreds of android devices and thousands of other high-end mobile devices so far emerged in this era. Developers have turned off their way from static and desktop centric to responsive and mobile centric designs and modes. Mobile applications and mobile websites are both relatively young fields, which have taken stubborn places in today’s e-market. Creating mobile accessibility becomes an important criterion when it comes to ecommerce. Continue reading
- Mobile Apps or Mobile Websites – Which is Better?
- Mobile Wallet & Mobile Marketing to Take Over the Market This Year!
- Responsive Web Designs for Mobiles: Tips, Examples, Testing Tools, and Tutorials Everyone Must Know!
- Mobile Advertising – Top Trends Crashing Right Now
- How to Mobilize Your Audience on Social Networks ?